- My work has been put up for auction at the AMSTERDAM HOUSE AUCTION / Sculptures Department items 31-41 www.deeland.nl
- February 27, 2010 – The President of Wisła presented the statuette designed by Witold Śliwiński and made by his company, the winner of the Continental Cup, Adam Małysz. Foto 7
- February 24, 2010 – Prince of Wales, Prince Charles, visiting the Polish Social and Cultural Center in London, received a commemorative statuette, designed by Witold Śliwiński and made by his company(See the video). Foto 6
- We are pleased to announce that the Jury of the 10th Krosno Art Bienale, out of 111 works by 47 artists, awarded Witold Śliwiński an honorable mention for his works COMPOSITION I. Three awards and four distinctions were granted.
- Foto 5
Ryszard Dudek – artist painter
Jerzy J. Kierski – sculptor
Witold Pazera – painter artist
- We made a statuette for Pedros. Foto 4
- The statuette was commissioned by TVP Branch Belarus for the Young Belarus festival. Foto 3
- 31 marca 2006 (award of the Minister of Economy) Designer of the year 2007
- The statuette designed by Witold Śliwiński and commissioned by TVP Polonia was presented during the Opole Festival in 2007 in the category “Artist without Borders”. The award went to “Kabaret Pod Egidą” and was collected by Jan Pietrzak. Foto 2
- We are pleased to inform you that we have been honored in the “Tourist Souvenir from the Region” Competition organized by the Polish Tourist Organization and the Malopolska Tourist Organization. The competition aims to popularize and highlight the most attractive and effective marketing souvenirs symbolizing Polish tourist regions. articles: www.gazeta.pl
- Witold Śliwiński lamp has won one of four distinctions in the “KRAKÓW MEMORIAL” competition organized by the City of Krakow.
articles: www.krakow.pl, www.gazeta.pl.